by Wedding In The Sky on 07/05/2012 - 01:30 pm |
Where do you want your wedding to be? Do you already have a professional photographer/videographer in mind who will take your wedding ceremonies professionally?
Our mission is to bring you all the services and goods you could possibly require for a successful wedding! And, you will find all you need at our Wedding Store!
If you can't decide which wedding venue suits your taste, we can help you find the best there is to offer without experiencing the inconvenience of going through the pages of traditional classified ads!
We also want you to be perfectly thrilled of knowing that you can have it all in just one store!
From wedding invitations to wedding favours, you can choose from our list of wedding vendors who always treat each event professionally!
A one-stop Wedding Shop where all your needs are conveniently available. A shop where the talents and ingenuity of Caviteño wedding vendors are proudly featured. See its showroom for a taste of Caviteño creativity, and even confer with your choice suppliers.
Our Sales Offices
The Wedding Store @ 2nd Level Summit Ridge Promenade,
Robinsons Place Tagaytay City
The Wedding Store @ 2nd Level SM Dasmariñas Cavite
Tel: +63.46.432.32.89 or +63.46.489.49.95 or +63.46.437.60.55Mobile No.: +63.915.849.7044 or +63.918.928.1296 or +63.922.865.2685
Manila Line: 02.925.7647
by Wedding In The Sky on 07/03/2012 - 04:50 pm |
Tag: Wedding Ideas
When it comes to Health and Beauty wedding tips grooms are usually left in the dark. But in today’s liberated social atmosphere men are realizing that the way they look on their wedding day is just as important as the way the bride looks. Well, almost!
To get you looking the best you can be for your special day, take on board some of these tips:
• Shed those extra pounds: don’t wait until the last minute to start an exercise routine aimed at shedding pounds. Begin at least 12 weeks before your big day and if weight is your main focus, then hit the cardio section of your gym.
• Avoid shaving rash by using foam, not a cream, and always use a brand new razor with lots of hot water. Also shave in the direction of the hair...alternatively go to a barber and sit back and relax!
• Fake tan? Sure, why not. But make sure you practice with the application you choose before your big day, there is a certain knack to getting an even, all over tan and you don’t want unsightly orange streaks ruining your wedding shots.
• New hair-do’s are never a good idea for big occasions, not only do you run the risk of a “bad hair disaster” but also disappointing your bride who has loved you for the person you were pre-wedding day. Our advice would be to stick with the old style until after your big day and then experiment with a new style for your honeymoon?
• Bad breath is never good, but on a wedding day it is positively unpleasant. If you think halitosis is your problem, look for the many oral neutralizers on the market today, especially the ones containing active ingredients like actizol – and don’t think a stick of gum will do the trick!
• Sweating is a big problem for Caribbean destination grooms where temperatures soar above the 80’s and humidity is high year round. Avoid ugly sweat patches by wearing loose fitting clothes, in natural/organic materials ie. Cotton, and consider wearing an under-vest to absorb sweat away from problem areas.
• Manicure/Pedicure – go for it! Unlike city bound grooms, many island grooms opt for a barefoot approach to their beach weddings. With this in mind, a pedicure can repair unsightly feet and get them looking presentable for your big day. The same goes for manicures. Usually reserved to women’s beauty parlous, a manicure can tidy up nails and hands that will play a big part in many of the wedding shots – think “signing the registrar photo”, think the “rings” shot?
• Don’t shy away from the idea of a facial – it can give radiance to your skin and relax you for the day ahead.
by Wedding In The Sky on 07/03/2012 - 09:28 am |
In 2008 when the price of gasoline rose above four dollars a gallon, the Food Bank of North Alabama experienced its worst crisis since its inception twenty-five years ago. This crisis woke us up to four key factors underscoring the importance of local foods and farmers.
Self-Reliance In 2008 when the price of gasoline rose above four dollars a gallon, food prices increased by 7.5%, but the cost to transport food into North Alabama rose precipitously. To give you a sense of scale – the Food Bank of North Alabama distributed at the time over 5 million pounds of food across 11 counties in north Alabama. The inbound freight expense to transport food into our region cost approximately $58,000 per year – in 2008, however, this cost increased to $92,000 – a 60% spike. Many of you are probably aware that the food you ate for breakfast this morning likely traveled anywhere from 1,500 to 2,000 miles before ever reaching your kitchen table. Our national food system is intrinsically linked to the price and the availability of oil. A focus on local foods not only employs green practices but also increases our self-reliance as a community. HealthAlabama consistently reports high rates of diabetes, obesity and other diet related diseases.
The chart below depicts results from a study commissioned by the City of Huntsville’s Community Development Department in 2007. Households in Huntsville earning less than $46,000 reported of alarmingly high rates of diabetes and other diet related diseases.
Given the serious health concerns we are facing, it makes sense to partner with members of our own community, local farmers, who can supply us with healthy food choices at the peak of their nutritional value that have traveled - not 2,000 miles away from California but merely across county lines.
Each month the Food Bank of North Alabama purchases food items needed by its over 200 partner agencies that operate soup kitchens, food pantries and other feeding programs. In 2008, the Food Bank purchased a truckload of peas at the best price available. When the peas arrived, we discovered they had been grown, processed and shipped from China. Just this year the New York Department of Education reported purchasing thousands of cans of applesauce from Shanghai through a food importer. In June 2011 the New York Times reported that “nearly two-thirds of all fruits and vegetables and three-quarters of all seafood consumed in the United States now come from outside the country.” The FDA is responsible for inspecting these shipments; however, according the Times, Dr. Margaret Hamburg, the Food and Drug Administration commissioner, “repeatedly expressed alarm about waves of imported food and drugs overwhelming her organization’s ability to monitor them.” According to the article, the number of shipments the F.D.A. is responsible for increased from 6 million a decade ago to an estimat ...
by Wedding In The Sky on 06/16/2012 - 12:48 pm |
Tag: Wedding Ideas
Wedding is one event that will surely make you spend lots of money. From the planning and preparation up to the reception and honeymoon, this event will cost you a lot. But, with the below tips I laid out, I am quite sure you can save a lot of money as well as freeing your self from the stress and headache the event planning and preparation may bring.
Know your financial status and situation. You and your partner must talk about this kind of thing seriously. This will be the baseline and the very critical aspect of every wedding event. When you set your budget early, then you will know your limits in terms of buying things. Also, this will enable you and your partner to separate things that are really needed for the wedding event from those things that are not much needed.
Decide The Wedding Theme
When you decide the theme for your wedding, make sure to finalize it early. By doing this, you will know what to buy. This will save you from buying things that are not suitable for your wedding or those things that are really off the theme. By deciding your theme from the very beginning, you will save your self from the stress and hassle not to mention the large amount of money you can save.
Look For Elegant But Affordable Things
There are many wedding stores online and offline. WeddingInTheSky.Com is one example of a wedding store. Within the site, you may choose and pick extraordinary wedding professionals in a reasonable and affordable price. With the help of the said website and its wedding store category, rest assured that all of it surely can meet up with your budget.
Additional Tip: Although branded items are really good in the eyes of your guest and visitors, it will always reasonable to go for not so branded items that do have the same quality and design with the branded ones.
Buy From Brides Or Groom
Wedding for most people is a one time event. So the attire (gowns, tuxedos etc.) are worn once in a lifetime for many. Some brides and groom often sell or put their attires in an auction. You can save a lot by buying from them (past brides and grooms). Try to look for good attire by browsing or searching online wedding forums. For sure many of them are still in good condition and almost look the same as a brand new one.
Ask For Help
Wedding forums, blogs, websites and the likes do always have a how to, do-it-yourself, question and answer categories. Use them and check them out for your own good. Most of the time, the sites do have golden nuggets and serious advice that will surely help you out in your wedding planning and preparation.
I hope you find my article helpful enough. If you like more tips and advices, you can check out WeddingInTheSky.Com and browse at the site’s article and blog section.