A: St. Benedict Church - Silang Cavite
The recently completed St. Benedict church at Ayala Westgrove Heights is one such church sits right by the entrance gates to Westgrove Silang, Cavite.
phone: view phone(046)483-5307/ (02)925-8574 / (046) 432-3289/(046) 437-6055 / 437-8501 / (02) 925-7647 / (0915) 849-70-44 / (0918) 928-12-96 / (0922) 865-26-85
fax: view fax(046) 437-6055
e-mail: send an e-mail
YOUR WEDDING RESERVATION AT ST. BENEDICT CHURCH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
• Officiating resident priest
• Two (2) hours church use for the duration of the Eucharistic celebration and pictorial.
• Church lighting system.
• Church audio and video systems.
• Wedding chairs and kneelers for the wedding couple.
• Marriage certificate
• Use of red carpet.
• Two wedding candles at altar
With Aircon Php28,000
Without Aircon Php23,000
Plus 2,000 if Sunday or Holy Day of Obligation
1. Canonical Interview – the couple is required to undergo a canonical interview with the SBC resident priest.
REV. Fr. Isagani Aviñante, the resident priest of SBC is available for interview every Wednesday, 9:00am & 2:00pm and Thursday 2:00pm. Please coordinate with Office Secretary.
2. Pre-Cana Seminar – Attend Pre-Cana Seminar preferably 6 months before the wedding date.
3. If neither of the couple is an SBC parishioner, bride must obtain written permission from home parish allowing their wedding to be held in SBC.
4. CENOMAR – Obtain an original Certificate of No Record of Marriage (CENOMAR) from National Statistics Office.
5. Baptismal & Confirmation Certificates – Request baptismal and confirmation certificates of both parties from their respective parishes. The certificate must have been issued within six months before the wedding and state “For marriage purposes only”.
6. ID PICTURES – Provide ID pictures (Groom & Bride) – three(3) copies 2x2, one(1) copy 1x1 Please write your name at the back of ID pictures.
7. Marriage License – The license should be secured from the municipal office of the municipality where Groom and Bride resides. It should have a validity of 120 days If the couple is already civilly married an NSO copy of the civil marriage should be submitted.
8. List of wedding entourage – A copy of the complete list of major sponsors should be provided 2 months before the wedding.
9. Marriage Banns – The banns should be posted for 3 consecutive Sundays at the Parish Church of the couple.
10. Review of Marriage Contract. – 30 days before the wedding date, the couple should review the marriage contract for accuracy noting spelling errors, etc.
11. Confession – The sacrament of confession should be done at least a week before the wedding, The resident priest is available for this purpose or any priest of your choice. We recommend someone who knows you so he can assist you more personally.
For FOREIGNERS, affidavits of legal capacity to contract marriage (if not civilly married) from their respective Embassy in the Philippines or certificate from the DFA if they have no embassy in the Philippines are required. For MIXED MARRIAGES, (marriage between a Catholic and non-Catholic party) or DISPARITY OF CULT (Catholic and non – Christian/atheist party) a PROMISE and Declaration form have to be filled up in the parish office during the canonical interview and be submitted to the Imus Chancery Office (Diocese of Imus) for approval
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All reservations are on a first come first serve basis. A non refundable downpayment of Php 10,000.00 shall be required to be paid as follows: Php 5,000.00 to reserve a date and another Php 5,000.00 right after session and canonical interview with the resident Priest. The policy of NO DOWNPAYMENT, NO RESERVATION, is strictly followed. We also not allow THIRD PARTY RESERVATION.
2. Remaining balance for wedding fee should be settled at least 30 days prior to the wedding date.
3. All documents (requirements #3 to 9) as listed MUST be submitted no less than 30 days before the wedding date.
4. SBC will only allow the use of the standard (nihilobstat/imprimatur) Marriage ritual with no modification in the Marriage Guide Missalette. The couple will be provided a list of all the readings from which you will be able to choose except those whose marriage is set for Sunday or Holiday of Obligation. Sundays & Holidays of Obligation readings cannot be replaced. We do not encourage the printing of personalized missalette, If you so decide; we will not review/edit and we will still use the official missalette.
5. Wedding coordinator or designated person with a member of the photo/video team is REQUIRED to meet wth the Marshall team 1-2 weeks before wedding day. Please provide completed Line-up Sheet, vendor information and coordinate meeting with Mrs. Joyce Enriquez – 0917 486 0258
6. Since there is no provision for a choir, the couple’s choice of singer and guitarist is welcome. Keep in mind though that only liturgical songs and melodies are allowed during the entire wedding ceremony. Please provide song list together with Line up Sheet to Mrs. Joyce Enriquez
7. Only a total of 8 people (photographers, videographers, technicians) are covered in the package. In excess of this, there is a charge of P 250 per person for use of electrical utilities.
Please remind all to refrain from inappropriate movements or noise or the like, that may be distracting as this is a Solemn occasion and not just a social event. NO PHOTOGRAPHER OR VIDEO TECHNICIAN IS ALLOWED within the sanctuary during the wedding rites. Photos and videos may be taken on the side of the sanctuary.
8. On the wedding day, the whole entourage MUST be ready and present NOT LATER than 30 minutes before the schedule time of wedding. The following rules will be strictly enforced: If the wedding party is delayed**
30 minutes – no homily
30 minutes – no Mass, just the wedding rites
One hour late – re-schedule wedding
9. Guest Priest – Please be informed that your choice of a guest priest will require the following:
a. Submission of the priest’s CELEBRET and VALID license 30 days prior to wedding.
b. Noted by the Guest Priest that you will take care of his stipend
c. Reminder to priest of Item#8 Policy
10. Dress Code: decent attire is requested – no plunging neckline, no revealing clothes (backless, strapless, see –through, etc. Marshals on duty reserves the right to require your guests to wear shawls (we have white shawls) should violations of this policy occur.
11. Please choose your readers and assign your commentator.
12. Releasing birds, butterflies and the throwing of rice, coins, flowers, confetti and other objects inside the church are PROHIBITED, These activities may be done OUTSIDE the church.
13. A wedding rehearsal is encouraged as long as church rules and regulations as stipulated are followed. Please coordinate with Office Secretary for availability of church. Use of A/C will incur additional charges.
14. Arch decorations, candle light decorations, flowers being nailed to pews or to any part of the building structure are not allowed.
15. All damages incurred during the wedding within the grounds of St. Benedict due to neglect, deliberate acts or otherwise may be charged to the wedding couple. (To be settled upon release of Marriage Certificate)
16. Any extraordinary requests related to the church event must be done in writing and be sunject to approval by the wedding committee.